This extraordinary collection of media is in a format that makes it simple to locate and use the material you want. For this edition, the dramatically enriched Library features:
· New! Seeing Life: Video Sequences in Biology, a collection of over 200 segments that are both captivating and revelatory. Segments are provided on both high-quality DVD and on CD for use in Power Point.
· New! 20 Key Experiment Animated Tutorials, plus 10 New Animated Tutorials (for over 100 animations total).
· All Text Illustrations, Photos, and Tables, giving teachers quick access to every figure in the text, now in both JPEG and new PDF formats.
· New! Unlabeled Figures, allowing teachers to add their own labeling to any piece of art or photo from the text. This is a perfect resource for in class testing.
· Over 1,500 additional photographs beyond the text, all referenced to the chapters of the book.
· Lecture Notes, Chapter Outlines, and new Test File in Word format.
· Intuitive browser interface makes it easy to preview all elements in the Library.
· New! DVD-ROM—the complete Media Library on a single disc.
· Extensive PowerPoint Resources including slides, lecture presentations, supplemental photos, and more.